Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Now we're committed...


As if we don't have enough going on! We've decided to paint! I'm excited. I think it's going to be a big project, but we've actually made some progress...unlike some of the other projects I have on my list. And we've put 5 big fat splotches of paint on my wall, so I guess we're committed! We actually even managed to come to a decision and bought the paint on Saturday. I'm really excited to see how it turns out.


We've also had this photo collage project on the list for a LONG time. Last night we were messing around with different ideas and came up with some fun things. The only problem is the bookshelf we want to put underneath it is from IKEA. It's not available to ship online on and you can't get it at the Draper store...hmm....what to do? Maybe we'll have to drive to California to find it. Now wouldn't that just be the pits!

2 comments:

midRae said...

I love your idea so much on the photo wall. I actually did something like it with the big wall in my house. If you and Joey would like to come over and see, I would be honored. You are so gonna love having more color. It's worth the time and effort.

You can email me at munkfam@infowest.com. I am sure Joey remembers where we live from when he gave Dylan rides home.

Rebecca said...

Hey, my bro-in-law comes down occasionally to do massage. He lives in St. George. Let me know which one you want and I'll see when he's coming again and if he can get it back up that way for you. Love the frame set-up. Now you just need to paint that doorbell box black! LOL