Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moms Do It Too

You know my wife has a collection of photos with me falling asleep with our babies. Well I am here to tell you that moms do it just as much as dads do. Here's the proof...



Kristy's note: [Insert picture of me and my darling baby taking a nap on the couch this evening. I was let's say NOT so cute...Oh wait, I have editing rights to this blog, so instead let's DELETE the scary picture ;) In the spirit of good will however, sleeping picture of Joey, also deleted:)]

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Just as much? Not so sure about that! In nearly 7 years of children this is the FIRST picture he has like this. I'm not even going to start on how many I have. And give a girl a break! I am working ALL day practically and she is not even 6 weeks old yet...

Rae said...

HAHHA! I want to see it!

kate said...

I love your blog and I read it so often but I haven't been a very good friend and commenting at all. Sorry, life has been crazy but no excuse. I miss you guys. It is so weird. I need to come and see your new baby.