Monday, May 18, 2009

The Easter Bunny




So Joey found our camera cord and I'm connected to my new pics again!  This is perfect because of something that came up during snack the other day.  Somehow the kids got on the subject of the Easter Bunny and the big Egg Hunt they had at the city park this year.  They were talking about the bunny there and Kelley immediately pipes up "Did you see his ankle?"  While she waiting to take a picture with him he was kneeling down and you could see his ankle under his costume.  She knew it was a costume then and felt the need to inform all the kids that THAT particular easter bunny wasn't the real one...she knew, she could see his ankle.  I've also attached some cute pics of my kiddos in their easter outfits.  

3 comments:

Lauren said...

During my stint as Disney I picked up as shift as the Easter bunny and is was actually really fun. Though, my ankle never showed! Shameful.

Lara Neves said...

Looks like the Easter bunny needs to be more careful! :)

Kate said...

Very cute pictures. Your kids are getting real big.