Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you are looking for some FUN...

Hey all - just wanted to make you aware of a really FUN event going on in September. It is called the Apple Fest and it will be happening in Fillmore on September 18 and 19th. I took my kids last year and it was such a blast! On top of it all, it's for a really good cause. Any money they make will be donated to Primary Children's Hospital. If you want more information they have a blog at roperapplefest.blogspot.com that outlines all the information. For my Cedar friends Fillmore is only a 90 minute drive from here and it was well worth it!

I unfortunately will not be able to attend as we have a prior reservation to attend Melon Days in Green River and all the family will be there this year :) But I did want to let my blog readers know just in case any of you have the chance to attend. I think it's well worth supporting!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

unfortunately I will be up in Salt Lake or Prove those days...thanks for the heads up though, maybe next year