Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random pictures

I've had a hard time keeping up to date on pictures lately and so my blog has been suffering from the "blahs" it seems.  I found a few recent ones that I thought were fun.  

My kids LOVE projects.  The other day we did these birds at the daycare.  These are Kelley and Tyler's.  Kelley actually just painted the one I had done as an example.  She started one of her own, but she's a bit of a perfectionist like me, so I think she gave up because she liked mine and I just let her paint it.  I love Tyler's bird.  I just giggled while he was putting together the different elements in the way he thought they should go.  He did it all on his own.  I can't believe how much he's growing up.  He will be four this year!  Craziness!


I love sleeping pics of my kids.  Tyler fell asleep like this on the couch other day.  I can't imagine how he was comfortable, but he was totally out!
Kelley loves to help us out.  She is really great at pancakes and HAS to help out when they are on the menu.  She got this cute apron from a pancake themed birthday party.  The mom made these out of dishtowels! One day I'm going to get ambitious and make them for all my daycare kids.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

feel free to put me on there. that is funny where tyler fell asleep....haha and i think i might have to steal that idea about the aprons, too cute!

Tiffany said...

What a cute apron! Love the pictures! And I cant imagine that that sleeping postition could be comfortable!

Lara Neves said...

Tyler's bird is a hoot! I love how he did it.

Chloe loves her apron from that party, too. I'm sure they would be super simple, although I couldn't believe how much work Andi's mom put into that party!

Diana said...

Hi Kristy!! I can't believe how big your kids are. I remember when Kelley was a tiny little baby. Congrats on having such a cute family:)

Kate said...

Very cute pictures and love the apron. I can't believe he could actually sleep like that, but I guess if you are really tired you can sleep any where.

Anna said...

I should do more projects with my kids. I don't often have the patience for them, but they sure are fun.

chrissy said...

That looks so uncomfortable! Kids fall asleep the weirdest places. I love the apron, it's so cute!