Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One tiny reason...


I love my baby for MANY many reasons. One thing that makes me so happy right now...the pants I bought maybe 3 weeks ago that were a size smaller than I've worn for even several months BEFORE I got pregnant...are already feeling much looser...I LOVE nursing! It's the best diet ever...eat whatever you want and still loose weight. Except that I can't have dairy, except on the days I cheat....but I'm getting used to that...mostly.

Oh and I love that she sleeps for 10-12 hours each and every night and wakes up talking happily! People have to clarify that she sleeps w/out waking up to eat...yes! She is the best baby EVER!

Right now she is:

Talking ALL the time. Joey thinks she's going to put Kelley to shame. Kelley is our social butterfly. Maren really likes to talk to and smile at people, or the ceiling fan...

She's really interested in her hands right now. She looks at her hands a lot in deep concentration a lot. She also is really into grabbing....my hair, blankets, anything she can reach.

She still sleeps in her little swaddler. She's nearly grown out of it and I don't know what I'm going to do, since I'm pretty sure that's at least part of the reason she sleep so well. I don't dare try going without it. On the rare occasion that she does wake up at 4 AM I am so disoriented because I'm just not used it...I literally wake up thinking "where am I and what is going on!" Maybe one of the weekends I'll try it...or maybe I'll just buy a bigger swaddler...

I can take her anywhere and she'll behave. She was the perfect little angel at the Kellie Pickler concert last week...who by the way was very fun!

She doesn't like standing oddly enough. Both my other kids were working out their leg muscles by now if I remember right, but she's content to be held or just sit.

It's so funny, people tell me every day "She looks just like Kelley". But then other people tell me every day "She looks just like Tyler!" What do you think?

Oh, and on a side note, this is my 200th post. I've been blogging for somewhere around 2 years now. How time flies!

1 comment:

Anna said...

LOL, I honestly first thought- She looks just like Kelley! No, Tyler! I think her expressive eyes are very much like Kelley's but some of the structure of her face is more Tyler. At any rate, she looks just like them! Now I need to go to IKEA.