Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Per request...

I guess we keep getting in trouble for not posting more pics of the baby! Here's a few more and Joe is bringing home his nice camera today so we can hopefully get some better ones. The kids are in love with her...it's really cute. Tyler keeps saying "I love her" and telling me the blanket he bought for her says "I love you", even though it doesn't :) This morning he asked if she was sleeping and if he could sleep with her. Kelley constantly wants to hold her as well and understands that even though she cries when she holds her, it's just because she doesn't know her as well and she will get used to her.

I will try my best to post more, better, up close pics of the baby today, along with a post about her name :) For now, enjoy...

Only a few hours old here (if that!)


3 comments:

rachaeljanae said...

HA! Then the baby cries when the kids come near because she knows them way too well. So much love and we're still tying to find a way to express it softly!

Rae said...

Maren is gorgeous!

Anna said...

SO precious. (Down baby bug!! Down!)