Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Update

For anyone officially tired of baby related posts...sorry....it's kind of a big thing for me right now ;) So here goes:

I am now officially 37 weeks, which is full term! At my appointment today there is no change from two weeks ago. My Braxton Hicks contractions have actually decreased since then, in part I think because I'm not stressed anymore about having a preemie baby. I still have no signs of preeclampsia. It came on fairly quickly with the other two, but with Tyler I was induced 2.5 weeks early because of it. My next appointment isn't until next Thursday, so unless I go into labor on my own it will be at least the 10th before we have a baby. As uncomfortable as I am...this is good news. We still have a lot to do before we get ready and this week and next are fairly busy at the daycare. Plus my backup plan (Misty) is out of town on the 7th and 8th. So...here's to at least one more week....

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Great news. It always feels better knowing they will be ok when they arrive. Hang in there, you're almost done. Keep the updates coming.