Monday, January 19, 2009

Things I do instead of dishes...

Thanks Lara for the title idea...OK, so I found a new "project" to work on. I am the queen of unfinished projects. I have been wanting to print out my blog on a yearly basis because I'm so far behind on my scrapbook. I think it would be nice to have SOMETHING kind of current and that way, I can make sure I keep it gets saved. Well...I found this site blurb.com...you can download a FREE program to a PC or a Mac and make your own books. Of course then you pay for them to print them, but they are actually quite reasonably priced as far as I can tell. I spent all night working on my blog book.  I hate myself for it...but it was so fun and I am so excited I just had to share it with all of you!

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I started a blurb book of my blog a YEAR ago, and I am not finished, even though I only intended to get to the end of 2006. I think I could beat you in the unfinished project category. :)

If you get your book done soon, I want to see it! Maybe it will give me the impetus to finish what I started! :)

Shanna said...

Oh, I want to do that too! I will have to check it out!

Kate said...

I would love to see your book. I would love to do that. I will have to check into it.