Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All about Me, by my daughter...

I found this browsing blogland and thought it was really fun.  It's a bit long I know and even if you don't all read it all, it was fun to do and interesting to see what Kelley had to say.  

1. What is something mom always says to you? First she said "no", then she said "actually I love you."  Then she asked "Is that the correct answer?"  Ha ha...
2. What makes mom happy? Hugs and Kisses
3. What makes mom sad? Being mean (me (kelley) being mean to the kids)
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh? Riddles (I don't do riddles, don't know where she got that)
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know cause I never seen you as a child
6. How old is your mom? 28 inches
7. How tall is your mom? 101 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with the kids
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Take care of the daycare when I'm at school.  That's the only times when I'm not here.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because you help others
11. What is your mom really good at? cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at? watching the daycare (gee thanks!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? get the food and clean the dishes and play with the daycare
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese (Ewww!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she gives me hugs
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?  Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? play family puzzles
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have short hair and we have the same attitude and gratitude.
19. How are you and your mom different? We don't have the same eyes (blue and green) and your taller than me.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?  because she's so sweet and kind to me (I really didn't pay her to say that!)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that's she so precious.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? McDonalds, Dairy Queen, and the last one, lightbulbs.  It's a kind of restaurant.  (We have the sillies tonight).

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

"We have the same attitude and gratitude" That is my favorite answer.

Lauren said...

How cute, I like the first one where she is trying to get the right answer.

Tiffany said...

That is so cute! I tried to do that with my kids, but they are too old and have boring answers or too young to understand. But maybe I will do it anyway! =)