You know it is funny how you wives never mention us husbands in your blogs… yeah I've been poking around. Even Kristy has failed to mention me on several occasions. Just an observation, I'll go back to my garage now.
Derrald does not mind being mentioned and he loves reading what I write and what people comment but he will not post himself no matter how much fun I think that would be. It is hopeless.
4 comments:
How funny. When I saw the title I thought Kristy was going to be writing about how reading Breaking Dawn meant for neglected husbands.
Seth prefers I don't mention him. I think he's afraid of what I'm going to say!
Derrald does not mind being mentioned and he loves reading what I write and what people comment but he will not post himself no matter how much fun I think that would be. It is hopeless.
LOL - thanks for your post, Joey.
Post a Comment